Outpatient Consultative Rheumatology
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
About the Practice
- Opportunity for a BC/BE Rheumatologist to serve an established practice of five fellowship trained Rheumatologists
- Provides 100% adult rheumatology with a broad spectrum of diseases
- Enjoy a large referral base as part of a large multi-specialty group
- Excellent schedule
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefit package including malpractice and tail
- York County has exciting outdoor adventures, engaging historical attractions, top notch restaurants, excellent schools and a low cost of living.
- Listed by CBS News Travel Editor, Peter Greenberg, as a “Where To Go in 2018”.
- With the largest county park system in the state -- over 15,000 acres of state, county, and national park land -- outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful. York’s Heritage Rail Trail is ideal for hiking and biking.
- York's attractions are abundant from farm-fresh dining, a vibrant arts scene, and year-round free behind-the-scenes factory tours
- Escape to rolling hills and a picturesque river paired perfectly with a bustling central downtown where you'll find all the amenities of a big city but with a small-town ambiance.
Interviews are taking place now!
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more, please contact
Stew Sampsel, Physician Recruiter, by clicking "Apply Now".
Location/Region: York, PA (17403)