The Emergency Department at Penn State Health, Hershey PA, is proudly expanding the only Level 1 Adult and Level 1 Pediatrics facility in Central Pennsylvania treating over 75,000 patients annually. We seek an exceptional physician eager to join our dynamic team of EM and PEM faculty.
What We're Offering:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Salaries commensurate with qualifications
- We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement options
- Penn State University Tuition Discount
- On-campus Fitness Center, day care, credit union and so much more!
What We're Seeking:
- MD, DO or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC by ABEM or ABOEM
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program and Fellowship for PEM positions
- Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Leadership opportunities available
- Observation experience is a plus
What the Area Offers:
Located in a safe family-friendly setting, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of indoor and outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Location/Region: Hershey, PA (17033)