The Department of Surgery, Division of Urology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a fulltime Pediatric Urologist to join our growing team.
- Join an established team of 3 Pediatric Urologists and 3 Physician Assistants specializing in Pediatric Urology and a Division of 20 + providers.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
- Responsibilities will include management of the full spectrum of pediatric urology disorders in both the outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is the only academic center in the Central Pennsylvania region.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has been ranked among the best hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report with the Department of Urology ranked in the top 50.
- Benefits Include: Vacation time, 10 days of CME, 401k match up to 10%
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Urology with completion of Pediatric Urology fellowship
- A track record of academic productivity and clinical excellence is required.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The new Penn State Children’s Hospital building opened in 2013 and is undergoing a three-story expansion to be completed in 2020.
- Among the first hospitals in the nation to be named a Level 1 Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons Children’s Surgery Verification Program.
- We are the only medical facility in Pennsylvania to be accredited as both a Level 1 pediatric trauma center and a Level 1 adult trauma center.
- The system includes Penn State St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children’s Hospital, Penn State Cancer Institute and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital (jointly owned with Select Medical).
- More than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- US News recently rated Harrisburg best place to live in Pennsylvania and 44th among the nation’s best places to live.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Location/Region: Hershey, PA (17033)