The Department of Surgery, Division of Urology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a fulltime Urologic Oncologist to join our growing team.
- Join an established team of 3 Urologists, 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians, and 2 nurses specializing in Urologic Oncology within a Division of 20 + providers.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
- Responsibilities will include management of the full spectrum of urologic oncology disorders in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is the only academic center in the Central Pennsylvania region.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has been ranked among the best hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report with the Department of Urology ranked in the top 50.
- Benefits Include: Vacation time, 10 days of CME, 401k match up to 10%
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Urology with completion of Urologic Oncology fellowship
- A track record of academic productivity and clinical excellence is required.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system with more than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers serving patients and communities across 78 medical office locations in central Pennsylvania.
- The health system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Cancer Institute, Penn State St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Penn State Children’s Hospital, and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital (jointly owned with Select Medical).
- Penn State Health Cancer Institute is a 178,000 square-foot freestanding facility on the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center campus serving as the hub for nearly 160 clinicians, researchers and faculty members.
- The Cancer Institute care teams provide multidisciplinary care for almost all cancer types treating almost 2,000 individuals each year.
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- US News recently rated Harrisburg best place to live in Pennsylvania and 44th among the nation’s best places to live.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Location/Region: Hershey, PA (17033)